1. Jay Z & Beyonce. Forget about Peaches & Herb every time this power couple perform together they remind us of how special this relationship is, and gives us hope that our matched equal is out there.
2.Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith. Not only do these two look like walking sex on the red carpet, they’ve also proven they you can get along with your husband’s ex-wife without any drama and raise two super talented kids.
3.Pink & Carey Hart. Love ain’t easy you’ve got to work at it and Pink has always been honest about the trials and tribulations she and her hubby have gone through and they are still going strong. Plus she proposed to him.
4. Ice-T & Coco. The rapper turned actor proved to the world on his reality show “Ice Loves Coco” that thugs need love too.
5.Victoria Beckham & David Beckham. The pop princess and the soccer star have been together since 1997. Four kids later these two are still going strong and getting hotter in the process.
6. Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa. Rappers and video girls go together like peanut butter and jelly. As odd as these two look together there’s no doubt this is the real thing and we love their love.
7. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen. Classic example of the extrovert and the introvert. If you want to know what true love songs like just listen to the song John wrote for Chrissy. It’s called “All of Me” (swoon)
8. Gwenyth Paltrow & Chris Martin. Spotting these two together is like seeing a double rainbow. Even though we don’t know anything about their relationship the fact that they keep it so private makes us love them.
9. Pharrell Williams & Helen Lasichanh. The newlyweds are a match made in hippie heaven and if you don’t believe us just ask their son Rocket.
10. Of course last but not least President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. These two give true meaning to the term “power couple” and prove that real men aren’t intimidated by strong powerful women.